So if you have forgotten the password of your administrator account in Windows 7 or just want to break in the administrator account of your college or office, do not worry, you can easily do that. There are numerous ways available to do so but the best possible way is to use a Windows 7 password reset disk.
To break Windows 7 administrator password what all you need is just an ISO image of Reset Windows Password utility, which is so powerful that it can instantly break Windows admin password for almost any Windows system.
How to Break Windows 7 Administrator Password:
- Before the work, prepare a blank CD/DVD. Then download the self-extracting package of Reset Windows Password utility onto another accessible computer. Unzip the download file, you’ll see an ISO image: ResetWindowsPwd.iso, which you have to burn onto a CD. The CD is the password reset disk we’ll later use to break Windows 7 password.
- Insert the password reset disk into your Windows 7 computer. Set the computer to boot from the CD.
- Restart the computer, it will start to boot from the CD. After a while, your computer will launch the Reset Windows Password program. The software automatically detects the Windows SAM registry hive and locates Windows user accounts existing in your Windows 7 system.
- Choose the administrator account, then click Reset Password button to remove your forgotten password.
- Remove the CD and restart your computer.
Congratulations you’ve successfully break your forgotten Windows 7 admin password. You’ll then be able to log in to your Windows 7 administrator account without entering a password. The breaking method requires you have physical access to your locked computer.