Reset Windows Password
Unlock, Bypass and Reset Windows Password Easily
Reset Windows Password is a bootable utility to reset forgotten administrator or other account passwords on Windows 8 / 7 / Vista / XP / 2012 / 2008 / 2003 / 2000 and Active Directory (AD) servers. Instantly unlock your system if you have forgotten Windows password or user account is locked out or disabled. Reset Windows Password is designed to help general users to remove forgotten Windows passwords by burning a bootable CD/DVD or USB flash drive.
Reset Windows Password FamilyCompare Editions>>
- When to Use
Key Features & Benefits
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
- Simple and intuitive graphic interface.
- Bypass, remove or reset Windows local administrator and user passwords.
- Reset forgotten domain administrator and user passwords for Windows 2000, 2003, 2008 and 2012 AD (Active Directory) domain controller.
- Reset passwords to DSRM (Directory Services Restore Mode) accounts.
- Unlock and enable local user and administrative accounts.
- Enable you to get into Windows if your password is expired or compromised.
- Disable the "Force Smart Card Login" if your Smart Card is lost.
- Ability to remove logon time restrictions on Windows local account.
- Automatically detect all operating systems installed on your computer.
- Reset passwords for Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2003, 2000, NT, Windows Server 2003 x64 Edition (64-bit), Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2012.
- New! Support password reset for Windows 8 local account and Microsoft account.
- Reset administrator password of virtual machine runs in VMware, Parallels or Microsoft Virtual PC.
- Reset Windows passwords with a bootable CD, DVD or USB flash drive.
- Support RAID/SCSI/SATA drives, and FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 file systems.
- Compatible with EFI/UEFI-based computers.
- FREE technical support.
How to Reset Windows Login Password
Lost your Windows password? Simply burn Reset Windows Password to a CD, DVD or USB flash drive, then boot from it. The program automatically lists all user accounts existing in Windows SAM registry hive or Active Directory database. Select a user account and click the Reset button to remove the password. It's that easy!
There are three editions of Reset Windows Password - Standard Edition, Professional Edition and Enterprise Edition. Here come the differences among them.
Reset Windows Password Screenshots
Screenshot 1: Reset local administrator and user passwords (for most computers).
Screenshot 2: Reset domain administrator and user passwords (for Active Directory servers only).
When You Need Reset Windows Password
Reset Windows Password can help you to bypass, unlock and reset Windows passwords in a matter of minutes if you come across any of the following situations:
- You forgot or lost your Windows password (including Administrator).
- You bought a new/used computer and you never knew the password.
- Employees were fired/quit and won't give you the Windows Password.
- You know your password but cannot login because your account is disabled.
- Your computer/server has been hacked and the password has been changed.
- You need to regain Admin access to a Windows AD (Active Directory) domain controller.
What People Say About Reset Windows Password
"I have a computer with windows 2003 Professional. The computer is hardly ever used. I decided to turn it into a server but cannot remember the administrator account password. I cannot log on at all. what do I do? I do not want to loose the OS or the data that is on it. Reset Windows Password is the very right boot CD that got me out of this situation! Thanks for this incredible AND affordable software!!"
— David Goadby (United States)
"I recently bought a used computer from a pawn shop. At start up it ask for the administrative password. I can't do anything without the password. Reset Windows Password helped me blank the administrator password in minutes! Thank you!"
— Eric Blanke (USA)
"I was able to reset the Administrator password and regain access to my computer. Thank you for such an awful boot CD!"
— Jon Winter (USA)
Learn how to reset lost or forgotten Windows password instantly with a CD/DVD or USB flash drive.
- Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2012, 2008, 2003, 2000 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- At least 512M physical RAM
- A CD/DVD or USB flash drive
- Display all Windows accounts on your PC, but cannot reset the passwords.