PDF Password Recovery
Recover PDF Password & Remove PDF Restrictions
PDF Password Recovery is the most powerful PDF cracker to recover lost or forgotten password of protected PDF files (*.pdf). Instantly unlock restricted PDF documents by removing the permissions password; Quickly search for the user/open password to your encrypted PDF file using the most popular password-cracking methods: Brute-force attack, Mask attack and Dictionary attack. Simply select your PDF file and wait for a few minutes while your password is recovered.
- 100% recovery rate.
- Recover PDF owner password and user passwords.
- Instantly remove PDF restrictions on printing, editing, copying.
- Support PDF documents created with any PDF application.
- When to Use
Key Features & Benefits
- Simple and intuitive graphic interface.
- Support PDF files created by Adobe Acrobat and other PDF applications.
- Instantly remove the permissions password (also known as owner password).
- Unlock restricted PDF documents by removing printing, editing and copying restrictions.
- Recover lost or forgotten PDF password of any length and complexity.
- Recover the user password which protects the PDF file from opening by others.
- Offer various recovery methods: Brute-force attack, Mask attack or Dictionary attack.
- Take advantage of multi-threading technology to speed up the recovery process.
- FREE technical support.
- FREE update.
Recover PDF Password Using Various Methods
- Brute-force attack - It attempts all possible combinations of passwords until the correct password is found. The password recovery engine is highly optimized, thus short password can be recovered immediately.
- Mask attack - If you remember the password partially you can set a mask with the mask symbols for those parts you can't remember, it will help you effectively shorten the recovery time compared with brute-force attack.
- Dictionary attack - Since many people use regular words or phrases for password, perform a dictionary attack by trying each word from the dictionary will save your precious time.
PDF Password Recovery Screenshots
Get access to password-protected PDF files quickly and efficiently! Instantly unlock restricted PDF documents by removing printing, editing and copying restrictions!
When You Need PDF Password Recovery
There are many chances you would lose the password of your Acrobat PDF document and be unable to recover it. Use PDF Password Recovery software as it is a proved and best solution for you.
- Forgot the password you set on an important PDF document.
- Need to unlock PDF documents that restrict you of printing, editing or copying of data.
- Forgot PDF user password and cannot access your PDF file.
- You can't copy text or images from the password-protected PDF file.
- Need to remove PDF restrictions and all security settings.
What People Say About PDF Password Recovery
"I stupidly set the password to a very important PDF document finished today, yet I forgot the password! When I finished the job, I was just happy and curious about the security settings, I set a password widely, later when I tried to open, oh my God, I can't remember the password set by myself! How silly!!! Fortunately PDF Password Recovery program has helped recover the password, it rescued me a whole month’s work!"
— Christian Turner
"I was doing a very important project of my college, and I set my project in PDF with password, but after some time I forgot my password. Your product did take just about two minutes to recover the original password. Thanks very much!"
— Richard Choate
"Thank you! I have managed to open my PDF file using your excellent software. I will recommend your software to my friends."
— Keith Bilyeu
Learn How can you recover PDF password easily with PDF Password Recovery program.
- Windows 10, 8, 7, 2008, Vista, XP, 2003 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- At least 512M physical RAM
- 10 MB or more free hard disk space
- Recover only passwords that are less than 4 characters in length
- Dictionary Attack mode is not available.
You May Also Be Interested in
A must-have toolkit to recover passwords for Windows, PDF, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, RAR/ZIP, Outlook, Windows Mail, MSN, FTP and more.