SQL Server Password Changer
Reset Forgotten SQL Server Password Instantly
SQL Server Password Changer is a handy password recovery tool to change or reset your lost SA or other user passwords for Microsoft SQL Server 2000, 2005, 2008, 2012, 2014 and 2016. Quickly decrypt the SQL Server database file (master.mdf) and display all user accounts, enable you to reset any user or administrative password. Unlock password-protected databases instantly! No need to reinstall SQL Server.
- 100% recovery rate.
- Reset forgotten SA and other account password.
- Recover password for your protected SQL Server database file (.MDF).
- Support Microsoft SQL Server 2000, 2005, 2008, 2012, 2014 and 2016.
- When to Use
Key Features & Benefits
- Simple and intuitive graphic interface.
- Reset passwords for Microsoft SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/2012/2014 and SQL Server 2016. Updated!
- Change forgotten SA password.
- Change or reset passwords of any length and complexity.
- Reset passwords for MS SQL master (master.mdf) databases.
- Unlock a locked out or disabled SA account.
- Support multiple instances of Microsoft SQL Service.
- Support both MS SQL Server and MS SQL Server Express 2000/2005/2008/2012/2014/2016.
- FREE technical support.
- FREE update.
SQL Server Password Changer Screenshots
Instant Password recovery tool to change or reset forgotten SA or other user account password for Microsoft SQL Server 2000, 2005, 2008, 2012 and 2014 database.
When You Need SQL Server Password Changer
To safeguard SQL Server databases against any unauthorized use or to assign different levels of access rights for database, generally the SQL databases are protected with the password. But there are times and situations when database administrator or users forget the passwords.
- You have misplaced or forgotten SQL Server password.
- A former employee forgot to leave you with the SA password for your SQL Server database
- Forgot SQL Server SA password and cannot connect to or login your SQL Server.
- Need to migrate your SQL Server 2000 database to SQL Server 2008 R2 but forgot the SA password.
- Locked out of SQL Server because the SA account is locked out or disabled
What People Say About SQL Server Password Changer
"A few days ago, I had a painful experience that I lost sa password on my MS SQL Server database, and I took almost the whole weekend to look for SA password recovery solution. Fortunately, I finally got SQL Server Password Changer and it instantly changed the SA password with no data loss. Thanks very much!!!"
— Troy Dampier
"Your program is a life saver! It has successfully reset the lost sa password for our SQL Server database which contains data I cannot afford to loose."
— Chris Newmiller
"I installed SQL Server 2005 sometime ago and forgot the administrator password I set during setup. Your product surprisely helped me change the password to a new one. Thanks a lot!"
— John Haller
Learn How can you reset SQL Server password easily with SQL Server Password Changer.
- Windows 10, 8, 7, 2008, Vista, XP, 2003, 2000 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- At least 512M physical RAM
- 10 MB or more free hard disk space
- Display all user accounts on your SQL Server, but cannot reset/change the passwords.
You May Also Be Interested in
A must-have toolkit to recover passwords for Windows, PDF, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, RAR/ZIP, Outlook, Windows Mail, MSN, FTP and more.