2 Methods to Recover Windows Mail Password
Windows Mail is an e-mail and newsgroup client included in Windows Vista, Microsoft has abandoned the Outlook Express program and begun including the Windows Mail application on all new computers. If you happen to forget your mail account passwords set up in Windows Mail, No need to panic.
Password Recovery Bundle is a simple and useful tool that offers 2 methods for you to recover lost logins and passwords to all mail accounts set up in Windows Mail.
1Automatic Recovery Method
- Download and install Password Recovery Bundle.
- Run Password Recovery Bundle, then click the Start Recovery button. It will bring up a drop-down menu that shows all supported password types.
- Select the Email Password -> Windows Mail Password option.
- The program will automatically search the profile of Windows Mail on the local computer, instantly decrypt and recover your email account passwords stored in Windows Mail.
2Manual Recovery Method
- Launch your Windows Mail application.
- Go to the Tools menu and click on Accounts....
- Highlight the account whose password you want to recover, and click Properties button.
- Click the Servers tab. If your email password has been remembered by Windows Mail, you'll see a sequence of asterisk ('****') characters in the password box.
- Now run Password Recovery Bundle.
Click the Start Recovery button, then select the Asterisk Password option. The built-in Asterisk Password Recovery tool will appear.
Click on the icon , drag the icon to the password box in Windows Mail. The actual email password hidden under asterisks will be revealed instantly!