How to Bypass Windows 7 Password to Access Locked Computer
"I bought a laptop computer with windows 7. Now I can't remember the password and MS is no help (as usual). So how can I bypass the password or reset it without reinstalling the system?"
Forgot Windows 7 password and still can't log in to your computer? Stop trying any password recovery or brute-cracking tricks available on the internet. It's actually much easier to get into your computer than you think. We're about to show you 2 methods to help you bypass Windows 7 passwords.
Method 1: Bypass Windows 7 Password with System Repair Disc
As is known, the System Recovery Options, provided by computer manufacturer, offers Windows installation disc or the recovery options which can help you reset Windows 7 password.
- Type system repair disc into the search box in the Start menu.
The dialog box opens where you select the right drive and click Create disc. A CD will be fine as it only takes up 142MB of space.
- Pop in the recovery disc and boot your locked computer from it and enter into Windows Setup [EMS Enabled].
After it boots up you can access recovery tools or restore the computer back to a system image. The System Restore option would help you reset Windows 7 password if you have created a restore point without login password.
Method 2: Bypass Windows 7 Password by Third-party Software
- Download the self-extracting Zip file of Reset Windows Password package.
- Uncompress the package, there is a ISO image: ResetWindowsPwd.iso. Burn it onto a CD/DVD or USB flash drive.
- Boot your locked computer from the newly burned CD/DVD or USB flash drive.
- Wait until the boot process is finished. When a window pops up with all your Windows accounts, select the target one to reset its forgotten password.
When you forgot windows 7 password, but have no password reset disk and cannot access to any admin account, the methods above should be the easiest way to help you bypass windows 7 password.