How to Find Lost Windows Password in 3 Steps
Lost Windows Administrator password and do not have any other account? How to find Windows passwords when you forget it? One method of gaining access to the system is by trying hard to remember the forgotten password, or a password of another user which has the same level of administrative rights. However this approach doesn't work in most situations.
This guide here is telling about how to find lost Windows password in 3 steps. Reset Windows Password is the only software you need. This software enables you to create a Windows password finder bootable disk to access your computer and find lost Windows administrator password easily. It works well with Windows 8, 7, Vista and XP.
1Create a Windows Password Finder Disk
- Click here to download and save the Reset Windows Password self-extracting Zip file to a folder on your hard drive, then extract the ISO image file: ResetWindowsPwd.iso from it.
- Insert the prepared blank CD/DVD into the computer.
- Download and install the ISO2Disc utility, launch the program.
Click the Browse button to locate your ISO image file, then click the Start Burn button to begin the burning process. A Windows password finder disk will be ready soon.
2Change BIOS Settings
- Boot your locked computer. When it is powered on, check the boot-screen for setup key (i.e. DELETE key, F8 key, F2 key) to enter BIOS Setup Utility.
- Use the arrow keys to select the BOOT tab, then change the Boot Device Priority: Set 1st Boot Device to CDROM.
- Press F10 to save your changes.
3Find Windows Password
- Insert the Windows password finder disk that you've created into the locked computer, and start it.
The system begins to load, and you'll reach the main window of Reset Windows Password program.
- Simply select a Windows account from the list, then click the Reset button to remove the password.
The last step is to take out the Windows password finder disk and click Restart to reboot your computer. You'll find that you can log on to your computer using a blank password.
Instead of getting back the forgotten Windows password, Reset Windows Password can help you reset the original password you forgot, and you can login to the computer without entering any password. Just as you have never set a password on Windows.