How to Crack Windows Password On Your Own
It's really a headache thing when you forget Windows password and couldn't log on to your computer, especially there are important data stored on it, which stops you reinstalling the system. Whatever the reason you forgot the password, accessing a computer without knowing the password is fairly simple with this password cracking tool - PCUnlocker. No hacking skill required.
To crack Windows password, first you need to create a Windows password cracking bootable CD, which could be used to boot off your computer and crack Windows admin/user password easily. No matter you are using Windows 8, 7, XP or Vista. This program can work well on it. Next, let's do it in steps.
1Create a Windows Password Cracking Disk
- Click here to download and save the PCUnlocker self-extracting Zip file to a folder on your hard drive, then extract the ISO image file: pcunlocker.iso from it.
- Insert the prepared blank CD (or USB thumb drive) into the computer.
- Download and install the ISO2Disc utility, launch the program.
Click the Browse button to locate your ISO image file, then click the Start Burn button to begin the burning process. A Windows password cracking disk will be ready soon.
2Change BIOS Settings
- Boot your locked computer. When it is powered on, check the boot-screen for setup key (i.e. DELETE key, F8 key, F2 key) to enter BIOS Setup Utility.
- Use the arrow keys to select the BOOT tab, then change the Boot Device Priority: Set 1st Boot Device to CDROM.
- Press F10 to save your changes.
3Crack Windows Password
- Insert the Windows password cracking disk that you've created into the locked computer, and start it.
The system begins to load, and you'll reach the main window of PCUnlocker program.
- Simply select a Windows account from the list, then click the Reset Password button to remove the password.
The last step is to take out of the Windows password cracking disk and click Restart to reboot your computer. You'll find that you can log on to your computer without typing a password. To set a new password, make sure that it's a safe password and you'll never forget it anymore.