IE Password Recovery
Easily Recover Internet Explorer Saved Passwords
IE Password Recovery allows you to instantly recover passwords to Web sites saved in Microsoft Internet Explorer, as well as AutoComplete passwords. Passwords can be recovered even if you have deleted all Internet Explorer history files. This program can also remove Content Advisor passwords and works with Internet Explorer 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10. Simply install the program, launch it and quickly recover all Internet Explorer saved passwords!
- 100% recovery rate.
- Recover all types of Internet Explorer saved passwords.
- Remove forgotten Content Advisor password.
- Support Internet Explorer 6, 7, 8, 9, 10.
- When to Use
Key Features & Benefits
- Simple and intuitive graphic interface.
- Internet Explorer versions from 6 to 10 are supported. Updated!
- Easily recover all Internet Explorer saved passwords that includes FTP passwords, HTTP Authentication passwords and AutoComplete passwords.
- All passwords can be recovered even if you have deleted IE history files.
- Help you to remove Content Advisor passwords.
- All passwords are recovered instantly, regardless of the length of passwords.
- FREE technical support.
- FREE update.
IE Password Recovery Screenshots
A comprehensive solution for recovering all types of Internet Explorer saved passwords and removing IE Content Advisor password with just a single mouse click.
When You Need IE Password Recovery
When using Internet Explorer to surf the Internet, Internet Explorer allows you to save your login and password, then the login information will be automatically entered next time. What to do if you wish to recover the saved logins and passwords?
There are many other situations you need IE Password Recovery program.
- Need to recover stored passwords from Internet Explorer.
- It is very convenient to save login passwords for internet sites such as forums, blogs or paysites to login quicker to those websites. That is, it is great until you can't remember the password anymore but would like to know it again.
- There are a lot of passwords (email password, twitter password, forum passwords, etc.) stored on your machine and you would like to recover and backup them in case of computer crash or system upgrade.
- You've forgotten your Internet Explorer Content Advisor password, then uninstall and reinstalled IE and the password still exists.
- You setup the Content Advisor in IE6 so your kids cannot access sites that they shouldn't be. Now you can't change the password as you couldn't recall the original password.
What People Say About IE Password Recovery
"Very easy to use - Your program is an fast and easy-to-use solution that really does the job!"
— Dave Morin
"A great piece of software. I will be recommending it to everyone. Keep up the good work."
— Dermot Fitzpatrick
"I appreciate the program is so easy to use, and surprisingly recover a lot of passwords typed in some website long time before! "
— Walter McCrate
"Your program is a life saver. Thank you very much."
— Mike Odom
Learn How can you recover Internet Explorer stored passwords easily with IE Password Recovery.
- Windows 8, 7, 2008, Vista, XP, 2003, 2000 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- At least 512M physical RAM
- 10 MB or more free hard disk space
- Display only the length of your passwords
You May Also Be Interested in
A must-have toolkit to recover passwords for Windows, PDF, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, RAR/ZIP, Outlook, Windows Mail, MSN, FTP and more.