Take Ownership & Gain Full File Access
TakeOwnershipPro is a nice freeware that helps you take ownership and grant full permissions of any folders or files in Windows. Simply drag and drop your folder / file to the program and you can grant yourself full control permissions quickly. This program also adds the "TakeOwnershipPro" option to the right-click menu in Windows Explorer, which that makes this process easier!
- Absolutely free.
- Take ownership of your files from right-click context menu.
- Support all Windows system (32-bit & 64-bit).
Key Features & Benefits
- Simple and intuitive graphic interface.
- Drag your desired folders or files to the program and you can grant yourself access rights quickly.
- Easily take ownership through right-clicking the folders or files that you're denied access.
- Fix the "Cannot Delete" or "Access Denied" problems even though you was logged in as the Administrator. .
- Take ownership of multiple folders or files at one time.
- TakeOwnershipPro is 100% free for both personal and commercial use.
- Compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista and XP.
- Full install/uninstall support.
Screenshot 1: Take ownership by dragging and dropping your folder or file to the program.
Screenshot 2: Take ownership of your folders or files from right-click context menu.
What People Say About TakeOwnershipPro
"What an awesome little utility! It works even better than many other freewares available on the net! Keep up your work!"
— Michael Ross
"I am using your TakeOwnershipPro program. My congratulations - your program is the best I ever saw - thank you!!!"
— Terry Visser
"Just a quick mail to tell you that TakeOwnershipPro is quite easy to use. There's no any complicated settings and even PC beginners can also take ownership of files in just a single mouse click!"
— Joel Voth
Learn how to take ownership of any Windows folders or files with TakeOwnershipPro
- Windows 8, 7, 2008, Vista, XP, 2003, 2000 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- At least 512M physical RAM
You May Also Be Interested in
Forgot Windows password or get locked out of Windows account? With PCUnlocker you can reset lost Windows password and unlock your computer easily.