Firefox Password Recovery
Recover Forgotten Firefox and Thunderbird Passwords
Using Firefox Password Recovery, you can easily see the actual passwords that are stored by Firefox Web Browser, and regain access to all the saved login information (including the website, username and password), and even decrypt passwords protected with a Master Password. In addition, this program also allows you to retrieve email account passwords from Mozilla Thunderbird.
- 100% recovery rate.
- Recover passwords and logins stored by Firefox Web Browser.
- Recover saved email passwords from Thunderbird.
- Support all Windows system (32-bit & 64-bit).
- When to Use
Key Features & Benefits
- Simple and intuitive graphic interface.
- Support all versions of Mozilla Firefox and Thunderbird, including the latest version Firefox 19. Updated!
- Recover all Firefox saved passwords that includes FTP passwords, HTTP Authentication passwords, even from crashed or external hard drive.
- Recover email account passwords from Mozilla Thunderbird.
- Recover all the login passwords from SeaMonkey Web browser. New!
- Decrypt passwords protected with the Firefox Master Password.
- Transfer Firefox saved logins and passwords from one system to another.
- Reveal all your saved passwords from Firefox and Thunderbird, even if your Firefox is crashed or hang.
- Allow you to reset Firefox Master Password easily.
- FREE technical support.
- FREE update.
Firefox Password Recovery Screenshots
Firefox Password Recovery tool allows you to recover logins and passwords stored by Firefox Web Browser and Mozilla Thunderbird, reset Firefox Master password.
When You Need Firefox Password Recovery
Firefox allows you to save the passwords you use to log in to website. The next time you visit the website, Firefox will automatically enter your username and password in the appropriate location for you. However, no one can guarantee that your Firefox won't become inaccessible or non-functional. No one can be insured against forgetting the password!
There are many other situations you need Firefox Password Recovery program.
- When you try to get your email through Thunderbird, it is now asking you for your password, but you have forgotten it, it has been so long since you have been asked for it.
- Often we'll use the saved password feature so often that we've completely forgotten our password when we need to login to the same website on another computer.
- There are a lot of passwords (email password, twitter password, forum passwords, etc.) stored on your machine and you would like to recover and backup them in case of computer crash or system upgrade.
- You decided to put a password onto your saved passwords and must have typed it wrong because the password you thought you'd typed in doesn't work.
- You have been using thunderbird to connect to GMAIL for quite some time. So long in fact, you have forgotten what your password is. You can still use your email since thunderbird automatically logs in, but you can't login to gmail account from gmail.com website because you can't remember password.
What People Say About Firefox Password Recovery
"I updated to Firefox 3 yesterday, but found that all my saved passwords just don't copy into my new profile for some reason. Fortunately, Firefox Password Recovery provides an easy way to view my passwords from old profile, saving lots of time and memory-wracking..."
— Andreas Kroll
"My hard drive crashed a few days ago and I just use Firefox Password Recovery tool to regain access to all my passwords saved in Firefox."
— Ken Hale
"I was successful in getting my lost passwords. Thank you the software works great."
— Eric Somma
Learn How can you recover Firefox saved passwords easily with Firefox Password Recovery.
- Windows 7, 2008, Vista, XP, 2003, 2000 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- At least 512M physical RAM
- 10 MB or more free hard disk space
- Display only the length of your passwords
You May Also Be Interested in
A must-have toolkit to recover passwords for Windows, PDF, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, RAR/ZIP, Outlook, Windows Mail, MSN, FTP and more.