PowerPoint Password Recovery
Recover Lost PowerPoint Password
PowerPoint Password Recovery is a program to recover lost or forgotten passwords for PowerPoint presentations (*.ppt, *.pptx) created in Microsoft PowerPoint 2010, 2007, 2003, XP, 2000 and 97. Easily recover MS PowerPoint password using combination of Brute-force attack, Mask attack or Dictionary attack. Simply select your PowerPoint presentations (*.ppt, *.pptx) and wait for a few minutes while your password is recovered.
- 100% recovery rate.
- Recover lost or forgotten passwords to PowerPoint files (*.ppt, *.pptx).
- Support brute-force attack, mask attack and dictionary attack.
- When to Use
Key Features & Benefits
- Simple and intuitive graphic interface.
- Support Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2010 / 2007 / 2003 / XP / 2000 / 97.
- Recover lost or forgotten PowerPoint presentations passwords..
- Unlock and open password-protected PowerPoint documents.
- Offer various recovery methods: Brute-force attack, Mask attack or Dictionary attack.
- Take advantage of multi-threading technology to speed up the recovery process.
- FREE technical support.
- FREE update.
Recover PowerPoint Password Using Various Methods
- Brute-force attack - It attempts all possible combinations of passwords until the correct password is found. The password recovery engine is highly optimized, thus short password can be recovered immediately.
- Mask attack - If you remember the password partially you can set a mask with the mask symbols for those parts you can't remember, it will help you effectively shorten the recovery time compared with brute-force attack.
- Dictionary attack - Since many people use regular words or phrases for password, perform a dictionary attack by trying each word from the dictionary will save your precious time.
PowerPoint Password Recovery Screenshots
Recover lost or forgotten passwords for Microsoft PowerPoint (*.ppt, *.pptx).
When You Need PowerPoint Password Recovery
Are you a regular user of Microsoft PowerPoint? Have you ever thought if by mistake you forgot the password of your important PowerPoint presentation then how will you deal with the situation? Is there a way to recover lost PowerPoint password? PowerPoint Password Recovery can help you you out from such situations:
- You forget your ppt file password now you want open it.
- You have an old PowerPoint presentation with password protected, but lost the password in a C drive crash.
- You've have a PowerPoint file protected with a password by former co-worker, who is no longer in your organization.
- You had created a PowerPoint in Microsoft Office, but now you forgot the password. The file is very important for you.
What People Say About PowerPoint Password Recovery
"I needed to open an important PowerPoint file made by someone who is retired for a while now. But it was protected with a password. Your tool helped me to find this password. Many thanks again for this tool, you saved me a lot of time!"
— Adam Flynn
"Thank you. You have made a happy customer and a good reference. The program was very simple to use."
"I appreciate all your help and will definitely recommend to anyone that needs passwords recovered or cracked."
Learn How can you recover forgotten PowerPoint password easily with PowerPoint Password Recovery program.
- Windows 7, 2008, Vista, XP, 2003, 2000 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- At least 512M physical RAM
- 10 MB or more free hard disk space
- Recover only passwords that are less than 4 characters in length
- Dictionary Attack mode is not available.
You May Also Be Interested in
A must-have toolkit to recover passwords for Windows, PDF, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, RAR/ZIP, Outlook, Windows Mail, MSN, FTP and more.