Reset Lost ThinkPad Password for Your Lenovo Computer
Why You Need Reset ThinkPad Password?
- Forgot the administrator password you set on your IBM ThinkPad laptop?
- The fingerprint reader doesn't work while you forgot the traditional login password?
- Bought a used Thinkpad desktop PC but there's a Windows password protected on it?
- Forgot Windows 7 password to your Lenovo ThinkPad computer?
The problem will be quite tricky regardless of what situation you're in, if you don't know any Windows password recovery tricks. So this is where the Password Recovery Bundle comes in. It offers you the easiest way to reset lost Lenovo ThinkPad password no matter what Windows system you are running. Simply follow this guide to instantly regain access to your Lenovo ThinkPad computer without reinstalling OS.
1Create a Windows Password Reset Disk
Download Password Recovery Bundle and save it to any computer with internet access. Launch the program and click the Windows Password button, and you'll get the interface as follow.
- Prepare a blank CD/DVD drive and insert it into the computer, then click the Refresh button and select the device you just plug in. Click the Start Burn button to begin the burning process. A bootable password reset disk will be ready in a few minutes.
2Reset Lost Lenovo ThinkPad Password
- Insert the Windows password reset disk that you've created into your locked Lenovo computer.
- Press and hold F12, then start the computer.
- When the Boot Device List appears, select CD-ROM Drive and press Enter to continue.
The system begins to load, and you'll reach the main window of PCUnlocker program.
- Choose the account you would like to reset the password for and click the Reset Password button to remove/unlock the password.
Restart your Lenovo computer, eject the boot CD and you should be able to log into Windows system with that user account. After getting into Windows, you can also set a new password or reconfigure a fingerprint login for your Lenovo computer.