Part 1: Knowledge Base about the Security of PDF files
An obvious trend is that PDF, as the most popular document format, have become more and more important day by day. In our daily work, we need to deal with PDF files frequently, like contracts, study materials and so on. In consideration of the security, some PDF files have been protected with PDF password. And in these cases, even if we have the legal rights to use them, but failed, for the reason that we don’t know how to remove security from PDF files.
The secured PDF files always have been protected with two kinds of PDF password:
- User Password – Also known as open password, because we would be asked to input password when clicking to open them.
- Owner Password – We can read the contents of owner password protected PDF files, but could not copy or print it. Click “Document”-”Security”-”Show Security Properties” to check out the Document Restrictions Summary.
Part 2: How to Remove Security from PDF files
Are you looking for a PDF Password Remover tool to remove PDF restrictions, so that you can copy, edit and print your PDF files? If so, you have come to the right place. PDF Password Recovery is designed to remove the password and restrictions of PDF files. This best PDF Password Remover can remove restrictions from encrypted PDF files instantly and it is a standalone software, that means no Adobe Reader needed.
Follow the steps below to remove PDF password:
- Download and install PDF Password Recovery software.
- Run PDF Password Recovery program, then click the … button to select your password-protected PDF document (*.pdf), then choose the Remove Owner Password option.
- Click the Next button.
- The program will instantly decrypt your PDF file and save the decrypted file to the same folder with the original file. “_decrypted” ending is added to the decrypted file.
Now you can open the decrypted PDF file without any restriction. It’s so easy to remove PDF password.