Forgot your Windows XP password? The computer won’t recognize your password which you set up some weeks ago and you’re locked out of Windows XP? Try to repair Windows on your laptop but it is asking for administrator password? How to recover or crack the password?
You can find a variety of ways to crack Windows XP password, but most of them are complicated and time consuming. However, I highly recommend that you create a Windows XP password cracking disk which is not only easy to create, but also simple to crack your password.
How to Crack Windows XP Password:
- Download the self-extracting package of Reset Windows Password utility. Unzip the download file, then burn the ISO image file: ResetWindowsPwd.iso to a CD or USB flash drive.
- Insert the password cracking disk into your locked Windows XP computer. Let the computer to boot from it. To do this you may have to enter into BIOS and set CD or USB as the first boot device.
- It may take a minute for the bootdisk to load some required system files and launch the Reset Windows Password utility.
- On the main screen of Reset Windows Password utility, you can choose the Windows SAM registry hive. The program will display all user accounts inside the SAM database.
- Choose a user account whose password you want to crack, then click Reset Password button to remove your forgotten password.
Reboot your computer and remove the password cracking disk, you’ll be able to login Windows XP user account without being asked for a password. The password cracking procedure is so simple that even a complete computer novice can crack Windows XP password in minutes. What’s more, the password cracking disk can also be used to crack Windows 8/7/Vista/2008/2003/2000 password.